October 29, 2016

GOOGLE DEV FEST 2016 - BARODA

SPEAKER FOR GOOGLE DEV FEST 2016 - BARODA


As a Speaker for Google Dev Fest 2016 - Baroda

I will be presenting various Software Development Life Cycle. Focusing more on Agile methodology

  • Benefits of Agile methodology
  • What all aspect to consider when following Agile Process
  • Transition from existing Methodology to Agile
  • Why there is so Hype about Agile..

And lots more....
You can register yourself for the event on https://www.instamojo.com/bankerrahul/devfest-2016-gdg-baroda/

See you there.....

Will keep you updated after the event about various other topics from speakers.

Share:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Innovations and Passion are always been a part of my life. I do things only if I am passionate about it.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Total Pageviews