November 20, 2016

Agile Methodology

Hey Everyone,
My presentation at Google Dev fest 2016 went awesome at Baroda. My topic was Agile methodology. You can find the detailed Presentation on
https://speakerdeck.com/arunkalesh/agile-methodology



The most important part of the community is Networking. Met many young budding developers who had innovative ideas and guided them to go head with their dream. Even I was also surprised to see that many of them were startups. #DigitalIndia.

The Topic that I had covered for the GDG DevFest2016 was:

  • What is Agile?
  • Why there is a lot of Hype about Agile?
  • It benefits as compared to various other methodology.
  • Agile Manifesto.
  • The 12 Agile principles simplified.
  • Advantages and Disadvantages.
  • Sprints in Agile.
  • Role of Scrum master, Product Owner, Self-dependent members.
  • Testing and Development phase in Agile.
You can have the glimpse of my presentation from the FB link https://www.facebook.com/GDGBaroda/videos/550171708507915/?pnref=story

I will be keeping you updated with innovative and new technologies in future blogs.

Share:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Innovations and Passion are always been a part of my life. I do things only if I am passionate about it.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Total Pageviews